How can you take advantage of upcoming events?
Here is one potentially lucrative September opportunity that you won’t want to miss.
This September thousands of athletes and spectators from across the world will be traveling to Chattanooga, TN for the 2016 Little Debbie Ironman competition. With increased traffic comes increased visibility. How are you going to ensure your business is doing everything possible to capitalize on this unique opportunity?
Last year, according to the Times Free Press, this event was expected to bring in 12,000 visitors and give Chattanooga an $11 million economic boost. These numbers don’t appear to reflect local spectators who will also be there, and this year these totals promise to be even higher.
So, the question is, how can you use promotional products to ensure your business is taking advantage of those increased numbers to increase your visibility? Here are some tips:
- Choose products to appeal to the population. The Little Debbie Ironman competition is a perfect event to coincide with the re-branding of the city as an outdoor haven internationally. Choose products that are also going to be cohesive and appeal to the outdoorsy athletes who are traveling to the Scenic City.
- Choose products that are useful. The more useful the product, the longer someone is going to hold on to it and the more times they will be exposed to your brand. Make sure you are selecting products that Ironman competitors and/or spectators will not want to leave the city without.
- Choose products that are unique. As useful as a product may be, don’t let it be something the athletes are already going to have in their fanny packs. Choose items that are going to have people talking and making sure they get one of their own.
Using these tips you are sure to get the best return on your investment and direct the increased traffic into your business. Check out outdoor necessities you will want to consider.
Have you ever attended an event and realized that it would have been a key marketing event for your company, but you just didn’t consider the possibility beforehand?
As business owners we are faced with many different jobs and responsibilities. When opportunities present themselves, we are often covered up with our everyday responsibilities and our existing customers. By taking advantage of marketing opportunities when they are presented, we can potentially grow our business and customers with only a little extra effort.
Here are some points to remember:
- Plan ahead. Look at key events that are happening in your area a minimum of 1 – 2 months ahead and evaluate if that is your target market.
- Manage your time. Make sure to include time in your schedule once a month to look ahead.
- Make use of interns or other employees for research.
- Take something with you. Does your presence at the event include matching product to enhance your marketing plan?
- Call a professional. We don’t have to be an expert at everything! Find a reputable promotional products company to help guide you.
- Stop making excuses! Yes, we are all busy, but when we have an effective growth plan in place and follow it, our business will consistently grow.
Don’t miss out on your next opportunity! Call a professional today.
To thank our customers, we are excited to introduce the Connections Promotional Products REWARDS program. This is our opportunity to help business owners like you save on products that you use every day in your marketing plan. With low minimum quantities you can earn REWARDS without breaking the bank.
How it works
- The more you buy, the higher the reward value. Some products are eligible for a reward for only purchasing quantities of 25!
- No other discounts apply to the reward purchases.
- Contact us for a full list of eligible products.
- REWARDS are given for individual orders; orders cannot be combined to earn a higher value prize.
Reward yourself or your customer
- With REWARDS on products ranging from $25 – $1,000 off the price OR a gift of equal value, the possibilities are endless.
- Keep the prize for yourself or pass it to your loyal customers as a thank you gift.
- REWARDS program ends December 31, 2016.
For a complete list of eligible REWARDS products, contact us at email@example.com or 423-364-7343.
Endless marketing possibilities for you and your customer …
Kay M. Huggins, Owner
Cindy is always there with a smile and helpful hand. Thanks for all you do!
We are honored to have worked with the Chattanooga Area Chamber Ambassadors on their 2015-2016 awards.
Let your employees know they are valued. Give us a call at 423-364-7343 for more options.
We are happy to announce that Connections Promotional Products is now an exclusive distributor for logoed Blue Turtle Bath Scrubs!
Started in 2015, Blue Turtle Bath Scrubs uses a family recipe that their mother used for years. Her love for the salt scrubs and the ocean led us to continue her tradition of making salt scrubs. She would give them away and tell people to “smell the ocean” in her coconut and other scented salt scrubs.
They believe in using natural products and they do not test on animals. They use only products that are safe to use on the skin so use and enjoy the way their salt scrubs make your skin feel. A portion of all profits will be donated to animal rescue groups.
Thanks for trying their Salt Scrubs! You will love them as much as we do! Click here for special pricing information.
Proudly made in Dalton, GA.
I am sure you have all heard people make comments about how nothing is “Made in America” any longer.
The truth is, the United States still makes about three-quarters of all the manufactured goods (including components) it consumes, according to a prominent global-management consultant at the Boston Consulting Group.
Buying products that are “Made in America” has quite a few benefits for our economy and our nation as a whole.
When you buy goods “Made in America”:
- You help keep the American economy growing by keeping production jobs in the country.
- You help protect the environment because American production is highly regulated.
- You help create a more stable economy.
- You insure a much higher safety standard so that you and your family can have fun without worrying about possible safety concerns.
- You are supporting the growth of our economy through the creation of jobs.
As you can see, buying “Made in America” products has a number of advantages for you as a business owner and for your country. These products can be found in more places than one might think.
July is our “Made in America” month. During the month of July we will be featuring “Made in America” products as well as local “homegrown” businesses. Check out just some of the products that we are proud to offer or contact us for a more comprehensive list of products!
Support your country while increasing your brand recognition. You can make a difference.
Allied Eye of Chattanooga provides you and your family with complete eye care, including common surgeries and procedures such as premium cataract surgery, monitoring and possible prevention of glaucoma, and LASIK surgery. They can and will provide you and your family with the best overall ophthalmology care.
Allied Eye’s main doctor, Dr. Dennis C. Matzkin, has been working at LASIK and Vision Centers across the country since 1995. He has treated many prominent people throughout his work experience, including President Carter’s children Amy and Chip, world archery champion Jesse Moorehead, and many of his own colleagues and their families. He is known as a well-respected lecturer and publisher in the field of ophthalmology.
Allied Eye has recently opened a full service optical shop known as Allied Optical Shop. This shop not only offers contact lenses and quality frames for their customers, but they also offer proven brands of optical eyewear that leave customers satisfied. Allied Optical Shop strives to make sure that each customer’s optical needs are met, regardless of whether you’re at home, enjoying festivals or concerts, or traveling abroad.
For more information about how the business puts your optical needs first, visit their webpage at www.Alliedeye.com. Visit Allied Optical Shop today to talk to them about your new glasses.
Allied Optical shop has your new glasses in the bag.
Riverbend is a well-known music festival that takes place annually in Chattanooga, TN. The festival receives hundreds of thousands of visitors each year, and commands regional, national, and international attention. What a great venue for your business to take advantage of the sheer volume of people to build brand awareness.
Building brand awareness and recognition can be easily achieved at events like Riverbend using a few different tools. First, highly visible, and useful items with your name or logo or them, such as koozies, sunglasses, fans, or Frisbees, can leave the consumer with a practical item they can use while leaving them with an image of your company. The koozies and fans can help keep the consumers and their favorite beverage cool during the warm week in June, while sunglasses and Frisbees are used on a daily basis, reminding the consumer of your company. Then couple product with social media to invoke a response from the consumers. Include coupons to create interaction between you and the potential customer.
The possibilities are endless for your business to increase brand awareness and recognition at outdoor events like this! For more information about effective tools that you can use, call us at (423) 364-7343 or visit us online at www.cppproducts.com.
Would you like to reach 48% of the American public with your marketing? Do you like being outdoors?
Last year 48% of the American population participated in at least one outdoor activity. That activity is not only great for the overall health of America, but it gives businesses an opportunity to reach that market. Here are some thoughts.
- Young people (6-24) favor running, jogging, trail running, bicycling, skateboarding, surfing, and birdwatching.
- The adult sector (25+ years old) favors running and jogging, fishing, bicycling, hiking, and camping.
- Over the past 3 years, four outdoor activities have had at least a 20% growth, including adventure racing, non-traditional/off- road triathlon, stand-up paddling, and kayak fishing.
- Outdoor enthusiasts find it easier to stick with their exercise habit outdoors.
- Outdoor activities account for millions of dollars of promotional items that have a practical application.
So, business owners, pay close attention to not only the activities, but the demographics to know how to prepare a marketing plan for your target audience.
Increase your visibility to potential outdoor customers by visiting Outdoor Necessities.