I am sure you have all heard people make comments about how nothing is “Made in America” any longer.
The truth is, the United States still makes about three-quarters of all the manufactured goods (including components) it consumes, according to a prominent global-management consultant at the Boston Consulting Group.
Buying products that are “Made in America” has quite a few benefits for our economy and our nation as a whole.
When you buy goods “Made in America”:
- You help keep the American economy growing by keeping production jobs in the country.
- You help protect the environment because American production is highly regulated.
- You help create a more stable economy.
- You insure a much higher safety standard so that you and your family can have fun without worrying about possible safety concerns.
- You are supporting the growth of our economy through the creation of jobs.
As you can see, buying “Made in America” products has a number of advantages for you as a business owner and for your country. These products can be found in more places than one might think.
July is our “Made in America” month. During the month of July we will be featuring “Made in America” products as well as local “homegrown” businesses. Check out just some of the products that we are proud to offer or contact us for a more comprehensive list of products!
Support your country while increasing your brand recognition. You can make a difference.