I have gotten many calls over the years from prospective customers wanting “just something cheap” to giveaway at an event that they will be attending. Imagine having an audience of tens of thousands of people that could leave with a positive impression of your company. This requires thought and knowledge of your market if you are going to be successful in marketing your company.
Some points that you might want to think about…
- Will there be room for your branded tent or banners? Items such as imprinted event tents and banners can be seen above the masses of people and reused at all events, thus presenting a consistent image of your company. Stand out from the crowd!
- Who will you be targeting? Make every dollar count by matching the product to the event and who will be attending it.
- Continue your branding on even the least expensive product. Promotional products should be considered advertising and approached with the same message as other components of your marketing plan. Remember that your giveaway should not be junk. You want it to be unique, useful and have a high retention value. According to industry studies, promotional products are kept an average of 6 months. At an average cost of $0.04 per view per impression, promotional products are a very cost-effective form of advertising.
- Make sure to carry your company image through on your apparel and company name badge. Again, this is all about presenting your company image as many times as possible and reinforcing your brand through repetition.
- Don’t look for the cheapest item possible. Have a qualified promotional products expert help you tailor your giveaways to enhance your company image as well as provide you with a product that will be talked about for months to come. That can easily be done on a budget when you have the help of someone that is knowledgeable in the industry.
Cheapest is not necessarily the best. If you don’t have someone to back the product up. We are here to help you with your next event and to maximize your marketing budget. Give us a call today at 423-364-7343 or email us at email@example.com
Connections Promotional Products… matching branded product to your marketing plan.