Starting 2020 With A Clear Direction
Your company’s marketing budget is already in motion for 2020, so how can you utilize it well for marketing? Here are a few questions you might want to consider.
Some things to think about at the start of 2020:
- Did you buy products last year that stayed in the closet or were they asked for?
- Did you reach your target audience?
- Did those products generate discussion and interaction? Were they clever, quality, or best of show?
- How long were they kept?
- When ordering, did you worry about receiving a product on time and what it would look like when it got to you?
- How much money did you spend in employee hours researching products?
Looking back to move forward makes perfect sense.
Do you want to make 2020 a more profitable year for your business? Your profit will be in the detail. Schedule a time to chat with us about your 2020 plan.
423-364-7343 or firstname.lastname@example.org