Year-End Planning: Look Back to See What May Be Ahead
The last quarter of the year is not only a time to reflect on the current year to see what has been successful and what could be improved upon, but it is also a time to look forward to plan for the new year.
Looking Back … Review your year for several key points:
- Was there one campaign, event or product this year that was especially memorable?
- Which campaign, event or product facilitated interaction with your customers or prospective customers?
- Which campaign, event or product would you consider a waste of time and money? Why?
- Did you reach the audience that you were targeting?
Looking Forward … Take what you have learned from the past year and plan for next year. Things to consider:
- What is your budget for the new year?
- How do you want to structure your new plan to maximize your return on investment?
- What events are you planning on attending in the new year?
- How do you effectively match the product to those events?
Reviewing your marketing plan past and present is as important as creating your business plan for the new year. Being deliberate with your plan and having a roadmap to reach your goals is critical to maximizing your return on investment.
Give us a call to review what products have worked this year and what changes need to be made next year at 423-364-7343 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connections Promotional Products… matching branded product to your marketing plan.