Six Questions to Help You Evaluate the Success of Your 2018 Promotional Products
We are coming to the end of another year, and your company’s marketing budget may be set already. What place have you given to promotional products? Before you reorder the same promotions you ran this year, we have a few questions to consider.
Some things to think about when looking forward to 2019:
- Did you buy products in 2018 that stayed in the closet or were they asked for?
- Did you reach your target audience?
- Did those products generate discussion and interaction? Were they clever, quality, or best of show?
- How long were they kept?
- When ordering, did you worry about receiving a product on time and what it would look like when it got to you?
- How much money did you spend in employee hours researching products?
Looking back to move forward makes perfect sense. Do you want to make 2019 a more profitable year for your business? Your profit will be in the detail. Schedule a year-end review with us to take place by December 31, 2018, and save an additional 10% on your next order. (Orders will need to be before December 26.)
423-364-7343 or email@example.com