Be Seen. Be Remembered.
When you think of a city, you tend to think first of the most visible aspects of it: the Eiffel Tower, the Golden Gate Bridge, or the Statue of Liberty. When you start to plan for a general experience, you also start thinking of the most visible aspects of it: the beach, the stadium, or the finish line. Along with these high visibility things come many other sights and sounds that build together into a memorable experience.
What if your company could add to one of these enjoyable experiences with a product that would remind people of good times every time they saw it? Branded products can do that.
Billboards and commercials have their own influence, but they can be more easily ignored than a product your customer uses for several months after the event.
Promotional product facts:
- Promotional products are kept an average of 8 months.
- 60% of consumers state they would be more likely to do business with the advertiser who gave them a useful promotional product.
- 58% of U.S. consumers own promotional shirts.
- 50% of U.S consumers own promotional writing instruments.
- 50% of U.S. consumers own promotional bags.
In a 2012 BMPA Research survey, 87% of respondents said they kept a promotional gift for over a year and 30% said they kept it for as long as four years. That kind of brand visibility is priceless, because products worn or use in public are seen hundreds, even thousands, of times, building credibility for the brand each time.
The more your brand is seen, the more it is remembered. Increase your visibility with tools you can afford. Let’s talk. Call us at 423-364-7343 or email email@example.com today.